We are still open for business!
As a family-owned business serving greater Dallas for years, we wanted to share with Colt Construction and Roofing family what we are doing to provide great service while monitoring the rapidly changing conditions of Coronavirus/COVID-19 across the country. We are taking precautions in our company to safeguard our staff and you and your family by adding additional safety measures in place in accordance with CDC guidelines.
We are adapting our business to COVID-19, but have not compromised our ability to deliver services to our clients like yourself.
We have designated all those who are able to work remotely to do so until the health conditions are improved and we are given the all-clear by health officials. Employees in our office are taking exemplary measures and are utilizing social-distancing-enabled workspaces as recommended.
The following steps are being taken to provide touchless/social distancing services as well as flattening the curve overall to our customers and the public in general:
- Our team can utilize no-obligation phone calls along with inspections and estimations
- Health screening protocols implemented prior to in-home inspections, to ensure your family is safe
- Our staff will present your project in an open-air environment such as an open garage or a covered porch, or will conveniently arrange a virtual demonstration in the comfort of your home
- In the event you are unable to connect to a phone call demonstration, we will happily provide printed proposals for delivery
- Our staff who deliver in-the-home solutions will be screened daily for wellness and take additional hand-washing and sanitizing measures out of an abundance of caution